Vision: Build a personal vision not plans
At a personal level, a vision is a purpose that is not weakly defined all to create an individual who goes against all odds in proving his/her existence. People who build a vision in their lives believe that life is tenure and we don’t have to change that. To them, their lives must reach a certain value unimaginable before departure.
What do you want to accomplish in your life, your life being a mission?
A vision sticks inside as a foundation to a mindset and as an outline of a dream or many other dreams. A personal vision is how things are done by that exact person.
You can build a vision through:
- Your game changing origin and sticking to it. The falling apple was Newton’s game changing origin. He didn’t eat it. He started to work tirelessly on what would become gravity as we know it today, and back in his time his explanation of reality was hated as sorcery.
- Asking questions or the logic “Why am I here?” instead of “I am here now!” What’s lacking discover, don’t see it. A vision sort of proves wrong the existing achievements and thinking. A vision is millions of questions answered.
- Giving yourself some clarity in yourself and also helping your mind by recording things happening and lessons or theories you are building. If you can read books written by others why can’t you have yours? Don’t be right always when you reach to yourself after anything or before anything. If you don’t question your habits, defend them, they remain extremely wrong.
Apparently when you are always right everything is wrong.
- Being alone in building it. If you can’t be alone be with people who can help you to carve up your vision. Carving it up is one thing, creating is another and it’s for you. Don’t pollute it by influences or resistance. The greater the vision the more likely it is to be incompatible with the existing greatest minds of the time around you. If it means to be alone, be ready to accept it.
- Since a vision can be something out of nothing you are required to be good at harnessing the few into attaining big results. A vision is an exaggeration of an actual dream but never dystopian. It is reasoning that difficult isn’t impossible.
How to address a vision and get things right
Dreaming is for the dark times. When the sun shows up it ceases to be dreaming time. The sunshine during the day may not be pleasant but visionaries keep going. Abstract things are planned in the dark, executed when the slightest hint of light shows up.
What you can do in your wake time is a big difference.
Discipline. The SubjectME’s definition is different. Discipline is doing the right things at the right time or doing the right things the wrongs way. You will need that type of discipline if your vision is different.
Bring that intensity into the game. Don’t be faint at it until you can’t see the paper you are writing the story of your life on. A vision is what you have to be, not what they expect you to become. Have none involved in tinkering it. You surely can attain it. Once you are done building your vision don’t allow those who are not compatible with it in.
Don’t plan. Build a vision instead
Don’t plan. Build a vision instead you will build a future instead of simply having it. The thing with a vision at a personal level that lacks the kind of planning discussed here is it ignores satisfaction in the now to bring infinity satisfaction in the future.
Through a vision suffering endured in the path to attain pays better than suffering endured in accomplishing a thousand plans. A vision seeks to create any difference out of where impossible. A plan simply is a routine, and it may be doing the same thing the same way over and over.
Don’t plan. Build a vision. When things are impossible, a vision, if perfectly built, is a machine in creating its own possibilities. A plan looks for what’s possible and goes for it. A plan may be doing the same thing the same way over and over.
What is a vision and how it is different from a plan? A vision is a roadmap. It doesn’t have to allow its maker to get stuck in traffic. A plan is a single highway with no ways or means to reverse and pick up other routes. A vision is a detail of what you would become before you could become it. Building a vision is building that detail. Planning means you have an intention to act. Building a vision means you have an intention to attend, be attend and take charge. A plan stays behind as you move into acting. A vision lives with you and you live in it. A plan is a command behind. You cannot remake it.